Your Twelfth Man Ltd is a company registered in England under company number 12305712 with its registered office at:
10 Queen Street, Ipswich, Suffolk, England, IP1 1SS.
The purpose of this privacy statement is to tell you what data we collect from you, how and when it may be collected and what happens to it. For the purpose of this statement “we”, “our” and “us” refer to Your Twelfth Man Ltd. Transmission of data online is not 100% secure and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us in this way. Transmission of data over the internet is at your own risk.
Your privacy is important to us. We will:
- Never pass your personal details to anyone outside of our organisation for them to use for their own marketing purposes, unless you have previously provided us with your informed and specific consent.
- Ensure that our contact with you is relevant and in accordance with the preferences that you give us and in order to enable us to provide the service you require to you.
- Enable you to update your contact preferences at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Store your data safely and securely at all times.
If you make an enquiry via our website, on the telephone or via email, or via any third party, we will collect the information you provide to us, together with any information provided by that third party.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authority
What data do we collect?
The personal data we collect from you includes:
- Your name, postal address, telephone number, email address, country of residence and method of payment.
- Personal and contact details you give us when subscribing to receive marketing information from us (for example name, organisation that you represent and email address).
- Information relating to the football club that you are affiliated with and the specific team that you represent.
- Date of birth.
- Your IP address, and home server and domain names.
- Information from our web servers about online activity.
- Information from social media activity (such as likes, shares and tweets) when you interact with us on social media.
- Information on how you interact with our emails, for example whether you open them or click any links that feature within them.
- Information you provide if you report a problem with our website or service.
- Your financial information, such as account name and account number.
How do we collect your data?
We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online using any of the contact forms present on our website, or via various applications used by us under license.
- Purchase any of our products or services.
- Communicate with us via telephone, video conferencing or other telecommunications application as well as face to face.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Process and reply to your immediate enquiry or when you register an interest in our products or services.
- Fulfil your purchase of our products or services or to take steps at your request before purchasing, to decide whether to purchase, to manage and perform that contract and to update our records.
- Send you our newsletter if you sign up for it, and to send you other material about our services that we think might interest you. We send that material by email if you have consented to receive email marketing from us.
- Maintain contact with you occasionally regarding your purchase of any of our products or services, to ensure that we can best deliver our obligations to you.
- Understand how people use our website, so that we can design the website to suit our users. When you browse the website we collect information from the device you use to browse, such as your IP address, unique device identifiers, and information from cookies and similar technologies stored on the device. For more information about cookies, see the cookies section of this page.
How will we store your data?
The majority of personal information is stored on systems in the UK. We may transfer your personal information outside the European Economic Area (EEA) in order for us to use the services of our suppliers where they are based outside the EEA. We do this, for example, where we use IT services hosted on servers outside the EEA.
Such countries have different data protection laws to the United Kingdom and EEA. Where we transfer your personal information to non-EEA countries we will do so in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, ensuring that appropriate safeguards are in place. In most cases, the safeguard will be the use of standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as:
- It is needed for the purposes set out in this document.
- The law requires us to.
We will keep your email data until you unsubscribe.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes by emailing us at email@example.com. If you would like to unsubscribe from any email or newsletter you can also click on the ‘unsubscribe’ button at the bottom of the email or newsletter.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – you have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – you have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – you have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – you have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – you have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
We recommend visiting your browser help section to find out how:
Some cookies are used and provided by third-party sources. While we might not use all of them, here are the main links you can use to opt-out should you wish:
We embed videos from our official YouTube channel using YouTube’s privacy-enhanced mode. This mode may set cookies on your computer once you click on the YouTube video player, but YouTube will not store personally identifiable cookie information for playbacks of embedded videos using the privacy-enhanced mode. To find out more please visit YouTube’s embedding videos information page.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com